- Mr. Shabani is a member of American Immigration Lawyers Association, American Bar Association, US District Court of Alabama ( Birmingham & Montgomery), US Court of Appeal for the 11th Circuit (Atlanta), Association of Trial Lawyers of America, D.C. Court of Appeal, Alabama Supreme Court, Alabama State Bar, and Birmingham Bar Association.
- Mr. Shabani has been practicing Immigration law since 1997, and has clerked since 1991 for prominent immigration lawyers and judges prior to his own practice. Prior to his own practice, Mr. Shabani assisted aliens and family members since 1984 with family petitions and court hearings.
- Mr. Shabani has a formidable and sincere interest in the issues that are important in the field of law and he is blessed with ability to relate and interact with people from all walks of life.
- As a self-starter and an extremely self-motivated individual, Mr. Shabani is well suited to handle high levels of responsibility.
- Mr. Shabani is an Immigration Law Professor at Birmingham School of Law.
- Mr. Shabani is the only attorney in the State of Alabama who has been appointed by Mexican Consulate in Atlanta, Georgia to represent indigent Mexican Nationals at reduced attorney fee.
Mr. Shabani is fluent in English and Farsi.